11 March 2022
The Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents, MATTA is pleased to inform that we are organising the MATTAOnline.Travel, an online travel marketplace and platform for travel agents to sell their holiday packages to consumer.
MATTA Online Travel Marketplace (MATTAOnline.Travel) is an initiative to facilitate MATTA members comprising of travel agents and tour operators to sell the travel holiday packages in this period and beyond.
Please click this link for registration: https://forms.gle/DmmsHJj7gbyapcUs6
Please take note of the following:
1. Application to participate as a Merchant must be made online through the official link supplied.
2. Only valid for travel agencies/ tour operators who are MATTA MEMBERS, as defined in the MATTA Constitution.
3. Annual subscription fee waived for registration received by 31 May 2022 applied to all MATTA members registered for the MATTAOnline.Travel.
4. All travel agencies / tour operators must submit a valid copy of their company’s license issued by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Malaysia.
5. Submission of the MATTAOnline.Travel Registration Form online shall be deemed as the applicant’s interest to participate as a Merchant in the Platform and the applicant’s acceptance and agreement to be bound by the Platform Rules & Regulations and any other related terms and conditions.
6. MATTAOnline.Travel will be for sale and promotion of domestic/ international tour and travel packages.
7. Participating Merchants shall package in a minimum of 2 travel components as indicated below in every tour package voucher sold, i.e Accommodation + Flight ticket or Local Tourism Attraction + Accommodation or Flight ticket + Local Tourism Attraction.
i. Flight tickets
iii. Theme Parks
iv. Local tourism attractions
v. Spa services
vi. Ground arrangements
Should you have any further enquiry on this registration, kindly contact MATTA Fair Secretariat (attn. Ms Mei) at 03-9222 1155, or email to email@example.com.
PHUA TAI NENG
Chief Executive Officer