The Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents (MATTA), is pleased to inform that we are organising the 1st edition of MATTA Pilgrimage Fair, scheduled on 12 - 13 November 2022 at the Setia City Convention Centre (SCCC) Setia Alam, Selangor.
MATTA Pilgrimage Fair 2022 is a B2C event where we are targeting 100 exhibitors to promote and sell Outbound travel products including hotels, attractions, and merchandise. MATTA members and tourism suppliers are welcome to market and sell Outbound and International destinations to the local consumers.
We have received the overwhelming response from organizations that keen to be exhibitors. Hurry and grab your chance now!
Please be informed and take note of the following registration system:
1. Registration is by ONLINE ONLY.
(Link for registration: https://forms.gle/94Sj8h3oidBYdr7w6)
2. Registration of exhibitors on the registration day will be by the sequence of the registration number generated once online registration is completed by the company / organisation.
3. The MATTA HQ Secretariat Office in Kuala Lumpur will begin accepting MATTA Pilgrimage Fair registration form submitted via online starting from 22 September 2022, Thursday at 10:00am until all booths taken up.
4. Even though exhibitors have registered, exhibit companies are reminded that booths are NOT guaranteed but subject to availability of booths in the hall.
5. Upon a company registration, our office will issue an invoice of the total cost involved to your company for payment for your participation in the MATTA Pilgrimage Fair.
6. The assignment of booth’s location will be on balloting basis and priority will be given to exhibitors who take more booths. The date for selection of booth location to be held at MATTA HQ Secretariat Office, Fraser Business Park, Kuala Lumpur, will be advised later.
7. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, postpone or shorten the MATTA Pilgrimage Fair in the event of any unforeseen circumstances that are beyond the control of the Organiser.
8. If the Fair is cancelled, then all payments made shall be refunded. No other claims or compensation will be entertained.
All travel agents / tour operators MUST submit a copy of your company’s valid license issued by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture, Malaysia. The license validity must cover through the period of the MATTA Pilgrimage Fair from 12 - 13 November 2022.
Kindly pay special attention to the following salient Rules & Regulation, for your attention: -
Registration Fee : RM200.00 / company
Booth Price (3m x 3m) : RM2000.00 / booth
Security Deposit : RM300.00 / booth
Exhibitors shall be provided with 5 Exhibitors Badges per booth, FREE of charge. Additional Badges can be purchased from the Organiser at RM10.00 per badge prior to the Fair.
The OFFICIAL REGISTERED NAME with MATTA Pilgrimage Fair must be at a minimum size of 21cm (8 inches) and prominently displayed at all times at all sides of booths during the Fair.
Kindly find the MATTA Pilgrimage Fair Rules & Regulations and other necessary forms at Downloads section below.
Should you have any further enquiry on this new registration, kindly contact MATTA HQ Secretariat, Ms. Salbiah or Ms. Mazlina at 03-9222 1155, or email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your participation in this MATTA Pilgrimage Fair 2022.
Vice President Outbound
HAJI MOHD AZRI BIN ABD RAZAK
Vice President Umrah & Haji