Kindly be informed that Tourism Malaysia has extended the stimulus Domestic Tour packages promotion to the islands to further revive domestic tourism. Tourism Malaysia have appointed Shopee e-platform for the promotion, marketing and sale to customers for this second series Stimulus Domestic Tour Packages Promotion to Islands program
MATTA members who would like to participate in this program must follow the following terms and conditions:
1. Campaign/Booking period: 15 October 2021 - 31 December 2021.
2. Travel period: 15 October 2021 - 30 June 2022 (extendable until 31 December 2022).
3. Only 13 strategic islands packages allowed for this campaign (with at least 1 night stay on the island):
- Pulau Kapa
- Pulau Tenggol
- Pulau Aur
- Pulau Besar
- Pulau Pemanggil
- Pulau Sibu
- Pulau Tinggi
- Pulau Rawa
Note : TM will update on any changes/additional info from MOTAC on the other islands to be highlighted.
Herewith, we would like to invite MATTA Active members to participate in this program. Members interested to participate must submit your registration and attached together the PACKAGES NAME & PRICE here, https://forms.gle/gXycXeBBuWV5mNtaA
4. Minimum selling price per package at RM150.00.
5. Discount voucher of RM 100.00 for every purchase.
6. Every participant tour operator/travel agent are only allowed to sell up to maximum 10 tourism packages.
7. No cash voucher is allowed.
8. The rebate voucher is redeemable once and only available for Malaysian Citizens with a valid MyCard.
9. Each member/company must choose only one association to participate in the program. A company cannot participate in the program through more than one association.
10. Shopee will monitor and set the system to avoid any duplication of agents selling in another association platform.
11. Shopee will assist the agents to upload the packages.
12. Shopee will bear the cost for payment gateway and registration fee.
13. Each member participating in this program can only have not more than 10 packages and the company must submit the PACKAGES NAME & PRICE (scroll down at Downloads section below, you may convert to excel file to fill the form) for verification before been sent/shared the list to Tourism Malaysia and Shopee for onward actions. All applications and packages name & price will be vet through.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION IS BY 17 SEPTEMBER 2021, 5.00 PM.
Once verified and approved, your company will be notified in due course by Shopee and you can submit up to ten (10) attractive domestic tour packages to the selected 13 islands only to Shopee with packages details, terms, and conditions to be provided together.
*For registration & packages name and price submission must through the link given.
We are looking forward for your participation in this program.
VP Inbound & Domestic
Term 2019 – 2021