NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 31ST SABAH CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Association will be held on SATURDAY, 3RD APRIL 2021, 1030 HOURS at GRANDIS HOTELS AND RESORTS, SURIA SABAH SHOPPING MALL, 1A, JALAN TUN FUAD STEPHEN, 88000 KOTA KINABALU, SABAH.
4th February 2021
1. To consider and approve the Minutes of the 30th Chapter Annual General Meeting held on 5th September, 2020.
2. To consider and accept the Annual Report 2020.
3. To consider and approve the Audited Annual Accounts and the Statement of Receipts and Payments of MATTA for the year ended 31st December 2020.
4. To consider and approve the Annual Budget for 2022.
5. To elect members of the Chapter Committee for the next term – 2021 / 2023.
6. To consider motions submitted by any Chapter Members or the Chapter Committee under Clause 15, item 1.6, if any.
Please refer to the following items on Downloads section:-
(i) Change of Official / Alternate Representative Form
(ii) Nomination Form for Election
(iii) Instructions Concerning Nomination
ALICIA GOMES @ ELIZABETH
MATTA SABAH CHAPTER SECRETARIAT OFFICE
1ST FLOOR, LOT 9, BLOCK A
DAMAI POINT LUYANG
88300 KOTA KINABALU
TEL: 088-253363 FAX: 088-230339
1. Only the verified Official / Alternate Representative of the Member Company can attend the Chapter Annual General Meeting. Any change to official representation must be submitted to and reach MATTA HEADQUARTERS by 1600 hours, 4 March 2021. No other Representative will be accorded attendance & voting rights at the AGM.
2. Please note that a complete Programme, Agenda, Audited Annual Accounts, Annual Budget and Annual Report will be made available to you for download not less than 14 days before the date of the Chapter Annual General Meeting.
3. Members without a valid KPL license will not be allowed to attend the AGM.
4. It is the responsibility of a member to ensure that the company KPL license is valid.
• The Chapter Annual General Meeting will be held in accordance to the SOPs from the Government which will be STRICTLY observed.
• Members must register their attendance through MySejahtera Apps and a Temperature Screening at the venue (Grandis Hotels And Resorts). Members with temperature reading 37.5 Celcius or more will not be allowed to enter the AGM Hall.
• Members must always maintain Good Hygiene by using the hand sanitizer and to wear face mask and must practise “Physical Distancing” at all times.
• Eligibility to attend the Chapter AGM will be advised again subject to any changes on the SOP; if any, by the Government in the following notice.
SUBMISSION OF MOTIONS FOR DISCUSSION BY THE CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AS PROVIDED UNDER CLAUSE 15, [1.6]
CLAUSE 15, Item 1.6 : MATTERS FOR DISCUSSION AT CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
1.6.1 Matters for inclusion in the agenda of The Chapter Annual General Meeting may be submitted by:
184.108.40.206 Any Chapter Active Member
220.127.116.11 The Chapter Committee
1.6.2 A member wishing to submit a matter for the agenda shall forward it in writing to the Honorary Secretary General or the Chapter Honorary Secretary at least forty two (42) days before the date of the Chapter Annual General Meeting.
1.6.3 The Chapter Committee cannot refuse to submit these matters to the Chapter Annual General Meeting.
NOTE : All other matters for inclusion to the Agenda of the Chapter Annual General Meeting submitted by any Chapter Member / The Chapter Committee Council must reach the Chapter Secretariat by THURSDAY, 18 FEBRUARY 2021, 1600 HOURS.