NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 19TH PAHANG CHAPTER ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the Association will be held on SATURDAY, 6TH MARCH 2021, 2.00PM at MATTA PAHANG CHAPTER SECRETARIAT OFFICE, B12, TINGKAT 1, JALAN HAJI AHMAD 4, SRI PAHANG BUSINESS CENTRE, 25300 KUANTAN, PAHANG.
18th February 2021
1. To consider and approve the Minutes of the 18th Chapter Annual General Meeting held on 22nd February, 2020.
2. To consider and accept the Annual Report 2020.
3. To consider and approve the Audited Annual Accounts and the Statement of Receipts and Payments of MATTA for the year ended 31st December 2020.
4. To consider and approve the Annual Budget for 2022.
5. To elect members of the Chapter Committee for the next term – 2021 / 2023.
6. To consider motions submitted by any Chapter Members or the Chapter Committee under Clause 15, item 1.6, if any.
Please refer to the following items on Downloads section:-
(i) Minutes of 18th Chapter Annual General Meeting held on 22nd February 2020
(ii) Annual Report 2020
(iii) Draft Audited Annual Accounts 2020
(iv) Annual Budget 2022
(v) List of Nominations for the Term 2021 / 2023
Issued by order of
THE CHAPTER COMMITTEE
CHEA SIN CHEAK
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE NOTES AND SOP COMPLIANCE NOTES AS BELOW
1. MEMBER’S REPRESENTATIVE
ONLY VERIFIED MEMBER’S OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OR ALTERNATE REPRESENTATIVE CAN ATTEND THE AGM AS A DELEGATE.
2. REGISTRATION OF DELEGATE
PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT REGISTRATION IS BASED ON THE DELEGATE’S OFFICIAL IDENTITY DOCUMENT, SUCH AS THE IDENTITY CARD (IC), (PASSPORT FOR NON-MALAYSIAN) OR CURRENT VALID MALAYSIAN DRIVING LICENSE WITH PHOTO & IDENTITY CARD NUMBER WHICH MUST BE SHOWN DURING REGISTRATION. IDENTITY DOCUMENT THROUGH ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL FORMATS AND MOBILE PHONE IS NOT ACCEPTED.
3. REGISTRATION TIME
REGISTRATION OPENS AT 1.00PM
(MEETING STARTS AT 2.00PM IF THE REQUISITE QUORUM IS MET AT THIS TIME)
REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2.00PM
DELEGATES ARRIVING AFTER 2.00PM WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE AGM.
4. MEETING MATERIALS
PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT ALL REPORTS FOR THE AGM ARE UPLOADED IN THE MATTA WEBSITE www.matta.org.my FOR YOUR REFERENCE.
• As in accordance with the announcement by the Government, MATTA Pahang Chapter Annual General Meeting will be held with the following SOPs from the Government which will be STRICTLY observed.
• Members must register their attendance through Code MySejahtera and a Temperature Screening at the venue (Pahang Chapter Secretariat Office) as required by the Government for “Contact Tracing” purposes. Members with temperature reading 37.5 Celcius or more will not be allowed to enter the AGM Hall.
• Members must always maintain Good Hygiene by using the hand sanitizer and face mask must be worn at all times.
• Members must practise “Physical Distancing” at all times.
• Registered Members are allowed to enter the AGM Hall to attend the AGM wherever seats are available.
• Members are advised to adhere strictly to SOPs by the Government.