3 June 2022
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 47th Annual General Meeting of the Association will be held on Saturday, 30th July 2022, at 10.00 AM at The Wembley - A St Giles Hotel, 183, Jalan Magazine, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang.
AGENDA OF THE MEETING
1. To consider and approve the Minutes of the 46th Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 6th November 2021.
2. To consider and accept the Annual Report 2021.
3. To consider and approve the Audited Annual Accounts and the Statement of Receipts and Payments of MATTA for the year ended 31st December 2021.
4. To accept the Report of the Board of Trustees of MATTA Assets Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries.
5. To consider and approve the Annual Budget for 2023.
6. To appoint a firm of Chartered Accountants as the External Auditors.
7. To appoint a professional Trustee Company as the Trustee for the Association and Subsidiary Companies.
8. To consider any matters submitted by any members or the Executive Council under Clause 7, item 1.6, if any.
Please refer to the following items on Downloads section:
i. Instruction Concerning Change of Official and/or Alternate Representative
ii. Verified Official / Alternate Representative Form
iii. Instruction Concerning the Submission of Matters for Discussion
Issued by order of
THE EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
MOHAMMAD FAEEZ MOHAMAD FADHLILLAH
Honorary Secretary General
Dated this 3rd June 2022
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. REPRESENTATIVE FOR AGM
Only the verified Official / Alternate Representative of the Member Company can attend the Annual General Meeting. Any change to official representation must be submitted to and reach MATTA HEADQUARTERS by 1430 hours, 30 June 2022. No other Representative will be accorded attendance and voting rights at the AGM.
Please note that a complete Programme, Agenda, Audited Annual Accounts, Annual Budget and Annual Report will be made available to you for download not less than 14 days before the date of the Annual General Meeting.
Members without a valid KPL license will not be allowed to attend the AGM.
It is the responsibility of a member to ensure that the company KPL license is valid and to provide proof when requested.
2. PRE-REGISTRATION OF REPRESENTATIVE FOR MEETING
In compliance with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) by the Government and to facilitate the planning and preparations for this Annual General Meeting, members (official and alternate representatives only) intending to attend the meeting are requested to pre-register online for the meeting. Details for the pre-registration will be advised at a later date. Priority will be accorded to ONE official/alternate delegate per Member-only admittance to all other observers will depend on available seating.
Members who do not pre-register their attendance maybe not be allowed into the AGM hall.