8.30 am to 9.00 am : Registration
9.00 am to 5.30 pm : Training Course
*Two (2) coffee/tea breaks and one (1) lunch break provided
The modules of the one (1) day course as follows:
09:00 am - 10:00 am
Unit 1 : Aligning Your Business with MTTP by Tourism Malaysia (TM)
10:30 am - 11:30 am
Unit 2 : Avoiding Common Licensing Offences by MOTAC
11:30 am - 01:00 pm
Unit 3 : The Travel Business Law - Best Practices by MATTA
02:00 pm - 03:30 pm
Unit 4 : Ensuring the Safety and Security of Tourists by MATTA
04:00 pm - 05:00 pm
Unit 5 : Current Trends & Issues in the Tourism Industry by MATTA
05:00 pm - 05:30 pm
Units : Assessment
Following are the supporting documents which has to be submitted together with the application form:
1. Copy of Identity Card (NRIC)/Passport
2. Copy of Business Operation License (KPL License)
3. Copy of Working Pass (*for Non-Malaysian only)
4. Appointment Letter/Offer Letter/Authorization Letter (*for New Staff Only)
5. Payment of RM350.00 to be made by cheque payable to MATTA ACADEMY SDN BHD.
Payment can be banked-in to MATTA ACADEMY SDN BHD's UOB ACCOUNT No: 1953 0492 23 and copy of bank-in slip to be submitted together with application form.
Members, who have registered earlier, kindly confirm your attendance.
For further enquiries, please contact MATTA Academy at contacts no: 03-9222 1155 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. As seats are limited for each session, kindly submit your application soonest possible.